A distributed ledger system assembled by authenticated nodes could create and access trusted data that enable real-time collaboration of multiple systems.
- Digital Assets
- Document data model
- Data schema management
- Digital assets management
- Complex query and data indexing
- Smart Contracts
- Executes without a compiler and virtual machine
- Design, debug and deploy in the visual interface
- Address and invoke by contract name
- Trace execute plan
- Cluster Management
- Configure cluster
- Monitor status and resource
- Query transactions and block data
- Audit module and operate logs
- Zero Trust Model
- Fine-grained role-based access control
- Digital identity
- Access token
- Ed25519 signature algorithm
- Scale-out access service allows above 500 concurrent connections per entry point.
- Process more than 100 transactions per second.
- 95% of data updates are stored persistently in a sub-second if the record count is under ten million.
Reliable real-time data services can augment the data processing of current information systems, which the digital age uses in various scenarios.
Data Middle Platform
Enable applications to build and share trusted data in real-time, making high-performance collaboration across systems possible.Read more ⟶
Secure Data Sharing
Share credible and reliable data within or among multiple systems, and ensure the privacy and security of the critical data.Read more ⟶
Binding physical objects as digital assets synchronizing in real-time enables reliable interaction between the real and digital worlds.Read more ⟶